Thursday, April 29, 2010

:(

shit ma menn
just have my dinner
daddy said "this morning i bring "ambrost and rocky"(our dog) for a walk,he keep on calling the dog named(unintentionally) that just pass-away last days -270410-
my bradhe said "just now i went home after my work ,when i step in the house i keep on calling the dog named that just pass-away last 2 days also ,and the dog dont come infront of my bradhe ,he keep on thinking where did the dog go ?he just remember that the dog is pregnant ,so he check under the stair (she stay there when she's pregnant)my bradhe keep think and think .he just remember that the dog has passed away
my eyes are in tears
and i said " spicy" " tenks for the chilly that i ate just now :)
ahh !i want her back .
oh god !
please return her back to my side :(
i mean our side


No comments:

Post a Comment