Wednesday, April 28, 2010

funny ~

today i ate my lunch
me and conita just put the plate in the table
and in music subject
kevin come to the room said
"where's michell ?who are you sitting with just now?"
and innocently i said "conita"
and in the stair i run and he said ,dont run away from me
i'm not running away from him
i'm just wana play if we ever meet again song in piano
kevin look at conita and said "because your miss kartini and you look so beautiful so you're excuse"
and i'm just staring at conita and does conita
we laugh
and we're from the balcony top looking at kevin where he will come up ,and we go run to the opposite sides
that so fuuny
and this night my boy argue with ...... "longerz longorzz"
so childish
omg -,-'
like i dont ,yeayy "i dont "
its like 3 years old babies omee":))
and i said "what did the "bitch" said ?
he forget ?
bo nao kaee
so fast ?
is he old ?like you know 89 years old :))
so that jaijelo find my boy
so i find the biatch :)
i said that to my boy
and he laugh like what the hell :))




No comments:

Post a Comment