Tuesday, April 27, 2010

this life is short

this life is short :(
you guys should cherish the time that you guys have left
260410 last night my dog just had an operation
the doctor take off the uterus ,its a female dog
the doctor said she wont be pregnant anymore :(
260410 in the morning the baby just went out but in the situation a hole in the stomach and it's not breathing :(
there's still in the mother stomach

that night the blood dont stop coming out ,so after my father and brother eat their dinner
they bring the dog to the doctor
and the doctor say the dog must operate to save her life
so my father agree ,of course .
from 6.30-11+ night the dog is having the operation in process and took out the 5babies inside
its all without tail :)
my brother said its scary the doctor took out the intestine idk what else hha
and 270410 the dog its oke its fine ,so the doctor bring her to bath
after that the dog brought home and died :(
actually my father know that ,that dog wana born the baby @250410
my father said she got a difficulty to born ,so my father wana bring her to the doctor and my mother said 'no need ,dont waste a money for that ,that dog can born the babies it self ' i told my father just bring her to the doctor i'm scared something will happen ,but mama keep on saying "no need" .so just leave it like that .
see what happen ?the dog and the babies died because it's to late to bring her to the doctor
the doctor said that actually the babies and the mother can be saved but because its 12hours+ so the babies died :(
this is so sad :(
RIP my dear dog :)



No comments:

Post a Comment