Saturday, May 1, 2010

give up ?

should i have a thinking like that ?
am'i wrong to think like that ?
should i said "i should give up" ?
she's better for you .
just she's not in batam so you're not with her
how if she's in batam ?
we will never know each other and thats the better way
you only can said i'm to stupid to choose him (my *ex)
yes ,im just to stupid .
im also to supid wana know you .
she's more pretty then me
i'm so ugly
i have enough boy
im to sensitive
i know you dont like when im sensitive ,but i cant
i try my best .
but i still cant do it :(
im sorry .
when you start telling me the story you and her .
it feel seemed you are very happy when you're with her
sometimes i got jealous when you talk about it
repeating " its just past " to my self
but still i cant do it .
im just pretending to you that i dont know anything
you dont know how my feeling is ,
a month ?can we not meet a month ?
you cant ,having a relationship must meet every second ?
they dont @@
but you ?you should meet
you said you know my feeling
but ecually you dont boy
ya ,i always said that if you want to know your feeling please understand my feeling first .
when i said to you ,you'll said ,"you want me to understand you how ?"
huftt
just ignore wat i said
you're so scared that i'll leave you one day ?
if you keep on thinking like that ,i'll leave you ,i felt it before
i'm scared that ,that boy will leave me .
and really ,that boy leave :(
i'm just to trauma ,i'm sorry i cant love you with my full heart
sorry reader if my grammar is bad ,i'm not in the mood :(


No comments:

Post a Comment